We have reached another year: 2017!!!
A habit I have is I tend to take care of everyone else and forget about myself. I need to be better about that. So this segment, I will talk more about myself and my journey. So I decided to make a new segment: Life as Bianca.
My goals for this year (I refuse to say resolutions):
- Graduate law school.
- Cook more.
- Save money and manage my money effectively.
- Learn how do a cat eye (Always wanted to learn).
- Paint and color more.
- Be a better blogger and reach more people.
- Do effective bar prep (Taking it February 2018).
- Spend more time getting into the Word and strengthen my faith more.
- Give out handwritten cards to people just because.
- Declutter the excess in my life.
- Continue to eliminate negativity whether by people or things.
- Run again.
- Do more community service/pro-bono work.
- Be more organized and stick to a schedule.
- Speak more Creole.
- Make career choices towards my future (finding a job).
- Spend less time on technology (easier said than done)
I know…it’s quite a list. Each year that passes, I want to keep growing and keep striving for excellence. I hope you all will join me on this journey. Make a list and stick to it. Tell me what you want to accomplish in 2017.