Summer is happening!! YAY!! It is my last summer as a student so I want to make it COUNT!
My Summer Bucket List:
- Find a legal internship
- Do pro-bono/volunteer work
- Pass summer classes
- Beach Day/Pool Day
- Go to a Food Truck Event
- Manicure/Pedicure Day
- Buy a romper
- Have a kick-but 27th birthday
- Paint Day
- Watch a Summer Movie
- Try a new restaurant
- Declutter my closet
- Attend a cultural/artistic event
- Have a Senior Photoshoot
- Have lunch/coffee with someone I have not seen in a while
- Watch Fireworks
- Read Proverbs and Romans
I encourage you to make summer list of things you want to do and experience. I made my list. I want to give you some advice on the process.
- Be practical. I will not have time to skydive this summer so yeah. But I plan things that I can do with the time I have.
- Mix it up. Include different activities or goals. You don’t have to be limited going out all the time. You can do stuff at home too.
- Go wild or go little on the list. Whether by quantity or quality of items, make your list for you.
- Get your family and friends involved. Why not have experiences with the people in your circle!?!
- Have fun!
So tell me what’s your summer bucket list.