Can Mama B be real with you!?! Shopping is a lot like dating and relationships. You think I am crazy? Keep reading and you will get my point.
- It looks good on the rack but not good when you try it on (The Deceiver Person)
- It just looks bad when you see it. Like…you can’t deal with it. You just look away and keep moving (The Bad News Bears Person)
- It may different from the rest and not what you expect but you give it a try (The Wild Card Person)
- Many rackets of clothes you see but you have to discern what works for you based on what you are looking for.
- Everyone has different styles but you do should not be forced into someone else’s style.
- Society likes to pressure you with ads on what you think you need. Be true to yourself.
- You don’t need to rush the dating process like it’s Black Friday.
All in all, you deserve someone who loves you and respects you. These things come out of my head. Find the humor in my analogies..but there is a sliver lining to what I said.