Happy 4th Friends. It is important to value country, but it is important to value yourself. So I decided to encourage you all with freedom quotes to empower you and your journey in life.
***Disclaimer: Pinterest is a great place for good quotes. That is where I got mine. I have no rights to these words.***
- God is the God of breakthroughs. No matter how long you’ve struggled, it’s all about to change.
- Do not give the past the power to define your future.
- If you want to fly, you must give up what weights you down.
- Nothing can dim the light that shines from within-Maya Angelou
- Don’t stop until you are proud.
- If their name isn’t God, their opinion doesn’t matter and their approval is not needed.
- If it costs you your peace, it’s too expensive.
- Keep your eyes on God because He is the one who can give you the change that you need.
- Don’t base your decisions on the advice of those who don’t have to deal with the results.
- The purpose of life is to live it, to taste to the utmost, t reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.-Eleanor Roosevelt.
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream another dream-C.S. Lewis
- Do more than exist.
- When you lose all excuses, you’ll find results
Live life with purpose and independence. Sail away from the negativity and nay-sayers. These are powerful words but they can be more powerful when you apply it.