There are things that I need in my daily life. These things are the gate to who I am. They make me Bianca. They make me happy.
- My glasses. I am as blind as bat…so they are the first things I reach for.
- Jesus. The foundation I live by. There is no one better. He does not fail me. He is the hope that makes life worth living.
- My Family. The people who know me better than I know myself. We are truly a unit and I love them very much.
- My phone. It’s sad but true. I need my phone to function whether it be social media, calling home, texting, keeping up with my calendar, etc.
- My creativity. I love painting. It is my creative escape. Whether it be watercolor, acrylic, homebound or going to a painting place, I love expressing myself.
- My education. Knowledge is power. My parents were about Jesus and education. It did not matter that I was female. It mattered what was in my mind.
- Peace of Mind. God gives me the peace that surpasses all understanding. I do not want to give up my peace for anyone or anything that threatens it.