In honor of Mother’s Day Weekend, I wanted to share my mom’s wise words to me. I am not the person I am today without her strength, love, and guidance. Though she has taught me a lot of things, I wanted to narrow down the list because it would be an encyclopedia with 10 volumes. But I hope you are encouraged by her words in your own life.
- Trust God and Yourself
- You are fearfully and wonderfully made.
- You are NOT in anyone’s spot. God has you wherever you are for a reason.
- You are worthy because God says you are.
- Do not be ashamed of who you are.
- Be patient with yourself
- It’s ok if you don’t get it right the first time. You’re human.
- Never envy anyone else’s life because you don’t know what they had to do to get what they have.
- Enjoy your single life.
- God will order your steps. You are alright.