I wholeheartedly believe that music can match any emotion and any season of life. I am in the in-between off season of life so music has been a driving force to empower me.
So here is my playlist in my current season:
- As-Stevie Wonder
- Oh Child, Things are Gonna Get Easier-The Five Stairsteps
- Working Day and Night-Michael Jackson
- Bohemian Rhapsody-Queen
- Higher Ground-Stevie Wonder
- Just the Way You Are-Billy Joel
- My Tears Dry On Their Own-Amy Winehouse
- My Way-Frank Sinatra
- My God-Nashville Life
- Religion-PJ Morton feat. Lecrae
- Alright-PJ Morton
It’s a great range from different eras but that is the wonderful part of music: the fact that it is timeless. So what are you listening to? Any songs or playlist you are listening to?